Paul is a coach who believes that although the workout program is a vital part of achieving any goal, nothing creates results more than hard work and consistency. He has experience working as a personal trainer, Cross Training Coach, Olympic Weightlifting coach, and at a university Exercise Science department and has seen many different approaches to fitness work for many different people, all with the above mentioned two things being common denominators. Paul focuses his coaching on proper technique for every exercise, keeping clients motivated, and connecting on a personal level with them.
Paul has been doing Cross Training since the summer of 2013 and has been focusing on training for competitive Cross Training ever since. He’s done many competitions in that time and is reinvigorated every time to train harder and smarter to come back a better athlete next time. There is a good chance that at any given moment, Paul is either training, eating, or doing something else to make himself a better athlete or coach.
He loves the fact that you can compare yourself to anyone else in the world in different aspects of fitness, and to also be able to learn new skills that you would never have thought you could. Above all else, Paul enjoys the community aspect of Cross Training the best. Having a good time with friends in the gym is what truly makes it all worthwhile, and this is one of the main reasons why Paul has chosen to be a coach as his profession.
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Cross Training Level 1 Trainer
- Bachelors degree in Exercise Science with a concentration in Sport and Exercise Conditioning from East Stroudsburg University
- Masters degree in Exercise Science with a concentration in Exercise Physiology from Florida Atlantic University
- USA Weightlifting Certified Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- NCI Level 1 Nutrition Coach